(1) Leave the name field empty if you want to post as Anonymous. It’s preferable that you choose a name so it becomes clear who said what. E-mail address is not mandatory either. The website automatically checks for spam. Please refer to our moderation policies for more details. We check to make sure that no comment is mistakenly marked as spam. This takes time and effort, so please be patient until your comment appears. Thanks.
(2) 10 replies to a comment are the maximum.
(3) Here are formating examples which you can use in your writing:
bold text results in bold text
italic text results in italic text
(You can also combine two formating tags with each other, for example to get bold-italic text.)
emphasized text results in emphasized text
strong text results in strong text
a quote text results in a quote text (quotation marks are added automatically)
a phrase or a block of text that needs to be cited results in:
a phrase or a block of text that needs to be cited
a heavier version of quoting a block of text…
a heavier version of quoting a block of text that can span several lines. Use these possibilities appropriately. They are meant to help you create and follow the discussions in a better way. They can assist in grasping the content value of a comment more quickly.
and last but not least:
(4) No need to use this special character in between paragraphs:
You do not need it anymore. Just write as you like and your paragraphs will be separated.
The “Live Preview” appears automatically when you start typing below the text area and it will show you how your comment will look like before you send it.
(5) If you now think that this is too confusing then just ignore the code above and write as you like.