First published in October 2018
“This vaccine has not been evaluated for its carcinogenic or mutagenic potentials or impairment of fertility.”
This phrase or one similar can be found on just about every vaccine package insert and should be justification for any reasonable person to decline vaccination. However, doctors are not required to give full informed consent regarding vaccines and most people blindly trust their doctors.
Considering the recommended vaccine schedule has tripled in the United States over the last thirty years, parents have begun to question whether this is necessary or valuable to their children.
Image of Advisories regarding Triton and Fluarix Vaccines
In 1983, children received up to 23 doses of eight vaccines before the age of eighteen. Today children receive as many as 69 doses of 16 different vaccines, all given by the age of eighteen.
Coinciding with the ever-increasing vaccine schedule are soaring rates of chronic illness in children, including cancer, which has skyrocketed and is now the leading cause of death by disease in children past infancy.
Government authorities refuse to acknowledge any link between cancer and vaccination, but could injecting toxic chemicals repeatedly into our children, especially at critical intervals in their development be causing cancer in so many?
Toxic Vaccine Ingredients You Need to Know About
Formaldehyde – There is sufficient evidence from cancer studies in humans proving the carcinogenetic effects of this ingredient. Both the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the International Agency for Research on Cancer admit formaldehyde is a known carcinogen.
Millions of children receive injections annually containing this toxic ingredient.
Is it a coincidence that formaldehyde has been associated with leukemia and that the number one cancer in children is leukemia?
Mercury Is In Vaccines Too – Mercury is a known carcinogen and for many years children received up to 237 micrograms (mcg) from vaccines during the first two years of life. This far exceeds the EPA’s recommended safe (to ingest, not inject), level of 1/10th of 1 microgram per kilogram a day.
A rabbit will die if given 35 mcg of mercury.