The new generation of wireless technology, 5G, is fraught with controversy. Researchers and scientists worldwide are deeply concerned. Beverly Rubik, a renowned expert in biophysics, will discuss the issues and how we can protect ourselves.
5G is Federally Mandated but its health impacts are untested. Fortunately, a Federal Court has vacated portions of the FCC order that attempt to circumvent environmental review. As of August 9, 2019, all applications to install and operate 4G and 5G systems NATIONWIDE are INCOMPLETE and must include this review.
The 5th generation of wireless, with frequencies in the gigahertz range, is now being rolled out. 5G antennas will be installed every 200 to 1000 feet in our neighborhoods, and a total of 20,00 5G satelites will soon circle the glove in low orbit. This roll out is federally mandated, overriding local government jurisdiction. The perils of this technology include:
- paucity of research on health impacts and inadequate safety standards.
- 5G’s threat to children, pregnant woman, and those with electrosensitivity
- already existing evidence that wireless radiation is a causal factor in cancer
In this presentation, learn what 5G is and what you can do:
- discover how 5G greatly differs from earlier generations of wireless
- find out about the evidence for 5G’s health and environmental effects
- get a comprehensive update on the political and regulatory issues
- learn practical ways to protect yourself and your loved ones
Note to readers: please click the share buttons above or below. Forward this article to your email lists. Crosspost on your blog site, internet forums. etc.
Beverly Rubik earned her Ph.D. in biophysics at the University of California in Berkeley, and has conducted research for nearly 40 years on the energy field of the life (the biofield). She is an internationally renowned expert on the biofield and energy medicine and the author of over 90 scientific papers and two books. She has conducted research on the effects of 4G on human exposure and the blood and was a featured expert interviewed in the recent 5G Crisis Summit (www.theSummit.com). Dr. Rubik is founder and president of the Institute for Frontier Science,