We bring to the consideration of our readers this important article by Dr. Mercola.
This is a controversial analysis which requires carefully debate.
The video by the World Economic Forum (WEF) is one of the architects of the “New Normal” Global Reset. It is presented to us a private-public partnership project.
This is what they propose as a “Solution”.
- According to the World Economic Forum, by 2030 we will own nothing and be happy about it
- Terms like “the Great Reset,” “the Fourth Industrial Revolution” and “Build Back Better” all refer to the same long-term globalist agenda to dismantle democracy and national borders in favor of a global governance by unelected leaders, and the reliance on technological surveillance rather than the rule of law to maintain public order
- For decades, war and the threat of war have enriched the technocratic elite and kept the population going along with their agenda. Today, pandemics and the threat of infectious outbreaks are the new tools of war and social control
- The Federal Reserve is working on a central bank digital currency (CBDC). An all-digital currency system is part of the system of social control
- Key globalist players working on the implementation of the technocratic agenda include the United Nations, the World Economic Forum, Bill Gates and foundations such as the Rockefeller Foundation, the UN Foundation and George Soros’ Open Society Foundation, Avanti Communications, 2030 Vision and Frontier 2030, Google, Mastercard and Salesforce
The World Economic Forum public relations video above, “8 Predictions for the World in 2030,” short as it may be, offers a telling glimpse into what the technocratic elite has in store for the rest of us. This includes:
- “You’ll own nothing” — And “you’ll be happy about it.” Instead, you’ll rent everything you need, and it’ll be delivered by drone right to your door.
- “The U.S. won’t be the world’s leading superpower” — Instead, a handful of countries will dominate together.
- “You won’t die waiting for an organ donor” — Rather than transplanting organs from deceased donors, custom organs will be 3D printed on demand.