VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA – In a 108-page PDF Indictment downloadable at the Tribunal Website, 29 Tribunal Judges of the Natural and Common Law Tribunal for Public Health and Justice hailing from four continents have indicted high profile Pandemic defendants that distribute COVID vaccines and rollout 5G installations that allegedly cause DNA damage and EMF/vaccine genocide, and summonsed them to a November 29, 2020 virtual trial.
Indicted Genocidal Technologies Pandemic defendants include:
- Indicted Heads of Government ranging from Xi JiPing President of China; Vladimir Putin, President of Russia [who plans to distribute 200 million potentially DNA damaging COVID vaccination doses to Latin America]; President Donald J. Trump, prime mover of Operation Warp Speed that plans to distribute 300 million doses of potentially DNA damaging COVID vaccines to Americans; the 46th President-Elect of the USA; Justin Trudeau and Boris Johnson, PMs of Canada and UK, who each plan to distribute hundreds of millions of doses of potentially DNA damaging COVID vaccines to the human beings in their nations.
- NGOs such as the World Economic Forum, the Rockefeller Foundation, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation that are masterminding a 2010-2020 Lockstep Reset for self-enrichment and the destruction of fundamental human and constitutional rights, and Financial institutions such as the Bank for International Settlements, and the Federal Reserve System that are facilitating this Reset.
- Major Vaccination regulators like the World Health Organization (WHO) and vaccination companies including Pfizer, Moderna, and Merck & Co., and
- 5G regulators like the FCC, OFCOM UK, International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection, as well as
- 5G entrepreneurs including Elon Musk, Bill and Melinda Gates, and telecommunication companies such as Samsung Electronics, Huawei Technologies, Ericsson, Qualcomm, Nokia, ZTE Corporation, NEC Corporation, Verizon, Orange Mobile, TeleSystems, AT&T, Cisco, Systems, LG U+, South Korea telecom, Telstra Australia, Vodafone UK, Sprint USA, T-Mobile USA, Reliance, JIO India and others.
At the November 29, 2020 virtual Trial, the Tribunal seeks:
- Emergency Injunctions stopping all 5G rollouts,