Commentary by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
Dr. Andrew Kaufman may be the most censored doctor in the U.S. right now. His videos are removed and censored from YouTube very quickly.
Dr. Kaufman is so intelligent, and so articulate, that the “mainstream” media and medical authorities obviously fear him and his message, and they are doing everything in their power to suppress him.
This video (below) he did with Spiro Skouras, for example, was immediately removed from YouTube, although Spiro’s other videos remain for the most part (for now).
Andrew Kaufman is a medical doctor. Here is his full bio from his website:
Andy Kaufman, M.D. is a natural healing consultant, inventor, public speaker, forensic psychiatrist, and expert witness. He completed his psychiatric training at Duke University Medical Center after graduating from the Medical University of South Carolina, and has a B.S. from M.I.T. in Molecular Biology.
He has conducted and published original research and lectured, supervised, and mentored medical students, residents, and fellows in all psychiatric specialties. He has been qualified as an expert witness in local, state, and federal courts. He has held leadership positions in academic medicine and professional organizations. He ran a start-up company to develop a medical device he invented and patented.
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Vice President, Psychiatry Faculty Practice Corporation, SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Medical Director of Faculty Practice, SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Assistant Director, Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship, SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Consulting Expert Witness, Syracuse University Law School
- Medical University of South Carolina, Doctor of Medicine
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, BS in Biology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Board Certification in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry (2011)
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Fellowship in Forensic Psychiatry
- Duke University School of Medicine, Resident in Psychiatry
- Knoll JL and Kaufman AR. Suicide in Correctional Settings: Epidemiology, Risk Assessment, and Prevention. Principles and Practice of Forensic Psychiatry edited by Richard Rosner,