By Jesse Smith
Our first video is now live for viewing! This in-depth documentary will take you on a journey of Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum’s bid for total control of the planet.
Transcript Decoding Davos: The Global Endgame
George Orwell’s chilling line about “a boot stomping on your face forever” from his book 1984 is very close to its ultimate fulfillment. You see, the people who boldly announced that “by 2030 you’ll own nothing and be happy” and that you’ll merely “rent whatever you need” met during the week of Jan. 25, 2021 to discuss plans for a total reshaping of the planet. That’s right, I’m talking about the World Economic Forum also known as, the Davos Class.
The conference kicked off with remarks from Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman, World Economic Forum who claimed 2021 is “a pivotal and crucial year” for our future.
The weeklong conference was attended by representatives from government, banking, business, academia, media, Big Tech, and Big Pharma. Some of the more notable speakers included:
- Anthony S. Fauci, Director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- Bill Gates, President, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General, World Health Organization (WHO)
- Kristalina Georgieva, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
- Al Gore, Former Vice-President of the United States
- John F. Kerry, US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate
- Christine Lagarde, President, European Central Bank
- Angela Merkel, Federal Chancellor of Germany
- Sundar Pichai, Chief Executive Officer, Alphabet; Chief Executive Officer, Google Inc.
- Rajiv Shah, President, The Rockefeller Foundation
- António Guterres, Secretary-General, United Nations
- Emmanuel Macron, President of France
- Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel
- Vladimir Putin, President of the Russian Federation
- Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission
- and Xi Jinping,