31-05-21 09:43:00, Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada. “The Indian Residential Schools” A Counter Report to the “Truth and Reconciliation Commission”
All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version).
Visit and follow us on Instagram at @crg_globalresearch.
To the many tens of thousands of children who died while in the internment and death camps falsely called “Indian residential schools”; To those men and women who have fought against impossible odds to recover the memory of those children and the truth of how they died, and bring to justice who and what is responsible; And to those who suffer and die today at the hands of the same criminal system. “Earth, cover not their blood”
And in Acknowledgment
Of the heroic efforts of three ground breaking citizen-based Inquiries into Genocide in Canada: The Truth Commission into Genocide in Canada (1998), The Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared (2005) and The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (2010); and of Rev. Kevin D. Annett, who has fathered and led these movements from the beginning at enormous personal risk and sacrifice. What Canada and all survivors owe to him is incalculable.*
And of seven of the fallen aboriginal leaders of this movement, … who died after naming the names of killers of children and leading protests or occupations at the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Churches of Canada:
- Virginia Baptiste, died suddenly January 29, 2004 of unstated causes while in hospital
- Louis Daniels, died suddenly February 4, 2006 of unstated causes while in hospital
- Harriett Nahanee, died February 24, 2007 shortly after her release from prison
- Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, died December 6, 2009 after a police beating
- William Arnold Combes, died February 26, 2011 after a lethal injection in St. Paul’s Hospital
- Ricky Lavallee, died January 23, 2012 after severe blows to the head and chest
- Harry Wilson, died April 4, 2013 of unknown causes
*We urge the public to read this report alongside Kevin Annett’s latest book “Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion” (Amazon,