~ Audio and video publish on Thursday July 22 at 6:00 PM CT ~
Our 2nd Quarter 2021 Wrap Up web presentation is a work in progress that grows as we publish our weekly segments—Solari Report subscribers can access it here. Use your Solari password to login. Rambus Chartology will post starting on the evening of July 22.
“By mid-March 2021, U.S.-listed SPACs had raised $87.9 billion, according to SPAC Research data. That’s greater than the $83.4 billion these businesses raised across the entirety of 2020 – itself a breakout year for the space. As of this writing, that number had swelled to $111.7 billion.” ~ Kiplinger, July 6, 2021
By Catherine Austin Fitts
This Thursday, Tim Caban from Copper Beech Advisors will join me to review the state of the equity and financial markets.
- Financial Charts & Rambus Chartology: We will start with a review of the charts for the first half of 2021 and discuss the new Rambus Chartology.
- The Going Direct Reset: We will address the ongoing effort to reengineer geopolitical and financial control through health care mandates and how it relates to developments in the equity markets.
- Issues: There have been numerous developments this year worth noting.
- CBDCs & Universal Basic Income: We will touch on how the Fed’s plan for digital control relates to the equity markets.
- What Can I Do?: Tim and I will spend much of our interview addressing the basics of what individuals and families can do to build family wealth in the face of growing central bank intervention and control, related inflation, uncertainty, and criminality.
No matter the times, there are always opportunities. My goal is to help you reduce risk and pursue the opportunities that make sense for you.
Please join me for the 2nd Quarter 2021 Wrap Up—Equity Overview with the quarterly blockbuster from Rambus Chartology. Go to the web presentation on Thursday here to access the quarterly financial charts and Rambus Chartology.
In Let’s Go to the Movies, I recommend you check out an uplifting new documentary, The Loneliest Whale,