Dr Jane Ruby joins Stew Peters to discuss the findings that explain why some people fall ill from the jabs and some don’t, why some fall ill sooner and others get sick later. But first, she covers a developing story about a federal lawsuit filed by America’s Frontline Doctors (AFD).
AMERICA’S FRONTLINE DOCTORS LAWSUIT
Attorney Thomas Renz has filed a Motion for Preliminary Injunction on behalf of AFD in the Northern District of Alabama against Xavier Becerra, Secretary of the US Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to halt the COVID-19 vaccine roll-out for:
1) Children 18-years-old and younger
2) Adults previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and
3) Until such time as the vaccine companies provide ALL vaccine candidates with “truly voluntary, informed consent,” about what is actually in the vaccines, per FDA law.
The lawsuit claims the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the COVID-19 vaccines is unlawful, because:
1) There is No Emergency
2) There is in Fact no Serious or Life-Threatening Disease or Condition
3) The Vaccines Do Not Diagnose, Treat or Prevent SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19
4) The Known and Potential Risks of the Vaccines Outweigh their Known and Potential Benefits
5) There Are Adequate, Approved and Available Alternatives to the Vaccines
6) Healthcare Professionals and Vaccine Candidates are Not Adequately Informed
7) Monitoring and Reporting of Adverse Events is Inadequate.
The case makes use of the testimony of an expert witness, “Jane Doe”, who:
…is a computer programmer with subject matter expertise in the healthcare data analytics field, and access to Medicare and Medicaid data maintained by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Over the last 20 years, she has developed over 100 distinct healthcare fraud detection algorithms for use in the public and private sectors. In her expert opinion, VAERS under-reports deaths caused by the Vaccines by a conservative factor of at least 5.
As of July 9, 2021, VAERS reported 9,048 deaths associated with the Vaccines. Jane Doe queried data from CMS medical claims, and has determined that the number of deaths occurring within 3 days of injection with the Vaccines exceeds those reported by VAERS by a factor of at least 5,