9/11 Families and Experts Submit New Eyewitness Evidence of Explosions in Building 7

07-12-20 07:53:00,

The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) claimed in its final report on the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 that “there were no witness reports” of an explosion when the 47-story skyscraper fell straight into its footprint late in the afternoon of September 11, 2001.

That claim, long discredited by eyewitness reports of a shockwave ripping through the building and multiple explosions going off, was further challenged in a new filing made today by 9/11 families and Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. The letter, sent to NIST as part of an ongoing effort to have the federal agency overhaul its report, provides the accounts of three different reporters who were close to the scene as Building 7 went down.

Most notably, a NY1 reporter who appears to be Annika Pergament described on television a “loud, incredibly loud explosion” and said, “You could feel the ground rumble.” WABC’s Jeff Rossen recounted hearing a “tremble” from six blocks away. And Daily News reporter Peter DeMarco wrote, “[T]here was a rumble. The building’s top row of windows popped out. Then all the windows on the thirty-ninth floor popped out. Then the thirty-eighth floor. Pop! Pop! Pop! was all you heard until the building sunk into a rising cloud of gray.”

NY1 reporter Annika Pergament at 5:30 PM: “I mean, it was a rumble. You could feel the ground rumble.”

NY1 reporter Annika Pergament at 6:30 PM: “All of a sudden, a loud, incredibly loud explosion.”

WABC reporter Jeff Rossen: “But when that building collapsed, you heard another tremble.”

The submission of these three eyewitness accounts is the latest filing in a pending “request for correction,” initiated in April of this year under the Data Quality Act, which asks NIST to reverse its conclusion that fires were the cause of the building’s sudden, total destruction. The original request identifies eight items of information in the NIST report that it argues violate NIST’s information quality standards.

NIST issued an initial denial in August, which AE911Truth denounced as “egregious” and a “mockery of the Data Quality Act.” Then, on September 28, 2020, AE911Truth and its fellow requesters filed an appeal, which is now under review by Dr.

 » Lees verder

BREAKING: 9/11 Families, Experts Mount Unprecedented Challenge to NIST in New Filing

16-04-20 07:09:00,

Family members of those who died on September 11, 2001, joined building experts earlier today in submitting a “request for correction” to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) regarding its 2008 report on the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.

The request, which comprises more than 100 pages and five exhibits, represents an unprecedented challenge to NIST’s report on WTC 7. With the ultimate aim of forcing NIST to reverse its conclusion that fires caused the building’s destruction, the request covers eight separate items of information that it says violate the agency’s information quality standards. Only by revising its “probable collapse sequence” can NIST correct these violations, the request contends.

NIST WTC 7 RFC Cover

Starting today, under the procedure governing requests submitted to NIST, the agency has four months to respond. If NIST elects not to take corrective action, it must provide a “point-by-point response to any relevant data quality arguments contained in the request.” The request notes that if NIST does not provide a point-by-point response, NIST will have denied the request “in an arbitrary and capricious manner,” which would set the stage for legal action to force compliance.

The request relies substantially on a report issued last month by researchers at the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF), who concluded definitively that the destruction of the 47-story WTC 7 was not caused by fires. Their extensive four-year computer modeling effort was followed by a robust peer review process, which included dozens of comments from the public as well as review by two external, independent experts.

The study was funded by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth), a nonprofit representing more than 3,000 architects and engineers who have signed the organization’s petition calling for new investigation into the destruction of the three World Trade Center towers on 9/11. AE911Truth is now spearheading the request for correction based on the findings of the study. Other signers of the request include 88 architects and structural engineers and ten family members of 9/11 victims.

“We are proud to have supported the University of Alaska Fairbanks and Professor Leroy Hulsey in conducting a genuinely scientific study into the reasons for this building’s collapse,” said Richard Gage,

 » Lees verder

US Threatens Families Of Int’l Criminal Court Staff If They Try Americans For War Crimes

21-03-20 09:08:00,

Authored by Ben Norton via TheGrayZone.com,

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has threatened the family members of International Criminal Court staff, vowing that Washington will take punitive action against them if the court tries American soldiers for war crimes.

Pompeo also announced an intensification of unilateral US sanctions on Iran and Syria, which are illegal under international law, and which are undermining the countries’ attempts to contain the coronavirus pandemic.

In March 2019, the Pompeo State Department threatened to revoke or deny visas to any International Criminal Court (ICC) personnel investigating crimes committed by American forces.

A year later, on March 5, 2020, the ICC took a defiant step forward, officially approving an investigation into allegations of war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by the US military and CIA in Afghanistan.

Pompeo responded by angrily condemning the court and its proceedings. His broadside was an apparent attempt at discrediting the institution, which the US government is not a party to.

In a subsequent State Department press briefing on March 17, Pompeo launched another tirade against the ICC, belittling it as a “so-called court,” a “nakedly political body,” and an “embarrassment.” Pompeo, who previously served as director of the CIA, took the denunciations a step further, threatening the family members of ICC staff.

BREAKING: In shocking attack on #ICC @secpompeo threatens collective punishment against named staff of the court and their FAMILIES for court’s ongoing investigation into #Afghanistan crimes that implicate US https://t.co/OsCTrC5YJs

— Sarah Leah Whitson (@sarahleah1) March 17, 2020

“We want to identify those responsible for this partisan investigation and their family members who may want to travel to the United States or engage in activity that’s inconsistent with making sure we protect Americans,” Pompeo said, according to the US State Department’s official transcript.

Sarah Leah Whitson, the managing director for research and policy at the Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft, drew attention to the “shocking attack” on Twitter. “This isn’t just unlawful collective punishment against family members;

 » Lees verder

70% of IDP Families Returned to their Liberated Villages in Idlib Province

26-11-19 03:51:00,

Idlib liberated villages in the province’s eastern countryside are being rehabilitated by state’s workshops which helped the return of the majority of the IDPs to their homes.

Over the past 1.5 years since cleaning these villages form NATO terrorists, and despite the hardship due to the sanctions and continuous terror threats by al-Qaeda and their chief Turkish Erdogan, the public workshops are working on restoring the living conditions to the state it was prior to the US-waged War of Terror against the country.

The infrastructure was completed destroyed with Erdogan stealing power plants, and his al-Qaeda FSA terrorists destroying the roads, clinics, schools, utilities, and even the fresh drinking water networks.

Now, thanks to these state’s efforts, 70% of the displaced Syrian families have returned and returning at an average of 100 – 200 families a day to their homes in the terror-free villages in Idlib.

The following report by Saer Salim of the Lebanese al-Mayadeen news channel adds some info:

The video is also available on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/YsXcAVWkuZaF/

The transcript of the English translation of the above report:

The countryside liberated from the Idlib governorate in Syria is witnessing several government projects to restore life to liberated areas.

About 70% of the people of the liberated villages in the eastern countryside of Idlib have returned to it during the past two years. Since then, service workshops have continued through the rehabilitation and rehabilitation of infrastructure.

The technical study was prepared for this project and we have been granted this subsidy of 110 million Syrian pounds for reconstruction with government support and with the support of the ministry and the maintenance of this project.

As part of the Government’s reconstruction plan in the liberated area of Sinjar, we have 3 projects, two projects have been implemented and the third is being executed.

Service workshops of various government sectors carry out their work in paving roads, extending water networks and lighting public utilities with alternative energy in the liberated villages, It also works to install doors and windows for damaged houses in these villages to ease the financial burden on the people and encourage the rest to return to their homes and help them to rehabilitate them.

 » Lees verder

More Families Freed from US-SS Rukban Concentration Camp | Syria News

13-07-19 06:00:00,

Syrian refugees returning home from Lebanon, some Syrians released from Rukban concentration camp; media silent.

While the partisan, fake faction fight over usage of concentration camp persists domestically, American politicians and US media continue to ignore the US-SS Rukban concentration camp in Syria. US occupation criminals continue as illicit armed guards, dictating which Syrians may or may not be allowed their freedom.

The entire concentration camp was to have been emptied in October, but it was not until November that illicit US troops allowed entry of a humanitarian convoy. 

Since May, the criminal occupiers have begun to allow Syrian families to trickle out (though not reporting on the sporadic benevolence).

Three days ago, an undisclosed number of Syrians were given their freedom, utilizing the Jlaighem corridor in Homs countryside. They were greeted with health care provided by the Syrian Arab Red Crescent and given temporary housing. This release followed the American occupiers’ release of tens of Syrian families on 3 July.

In addition to the release of Syrians from US captivity in Rukban concentration camp, busloads of Syrian refugees returned home from Lebanon, via the al Zamrani, Jdeidet Yabous, and al Dabbousyia crossings.

At this writing, the United Nations appears to be too occupied with propaganda in support of strategic depopulation to comment on these good stories. In the past, members of this organization attempted to convince Syrian refugees to not return home.

un and merc msm tyring to strat depopulate syria

un-mafiosiThe Independent lets some cats out of the bag

We do not anticipate any ‘conservative,’ ‘liberal,’ or ‘neutral’ US medium to report on the US-SS illegal occupation of the Rukban concentration camp.

Miri Wood

NB: Here is what some temporary housing for Syrian IDPs and returning refugees looks like:

temporary shelter in harjalehTemporary shelter in Harjaleh for Syrians forced to flee their homes by west funded terrorists.

temporary shelterSyrian government providing temporary housing for our internal refugees.

To help us continue please visit the Donate page to donate or learn other ways. Follow us on Telegram: http://t.me/syupdates link will open Telegram app.  » Lees verder