By B.N. Frank
Many people won’t read past the title of a recent Wall Street Journal op-ed piece that seems to blame Russia for American opposition to 5G. Regardless, The Telecom Industry gave congressional testimony in February that they cannot provide any evidence that 5G is safe.
You can’t save people from themselves. We can’t stop American journalists and news outlets from continuing to defend the safety of 5G despite this congressional testimony and the research that proves 5G is harmful. The New York Times announced a joint venture with Verizon for a 5G journalism lab last month before publishing their article blaming Russia for American opposition earlier this week.
For those just learning about the 5G controversy, Americans aren’t the only ones opposed to it and Americans have every right to not want it installed in their communities (see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10). U.S. elected officials are concerned about it too. (see 1, 2, 3).
The Wall Street Journal actually published an investigative article in 2014 about RF radiation from cell towers and Americans’ concerns about exposure.
Over the last 48 hours, Activist Post has posted other articles about folks who are blaming Russia for American opposition to 5G. Whatever.
- NY Times Article Blames Russia for 5G Opposition in U.S. Without Mentioning The Outlet’s Joint Venture with Verizon to Build a 5G Journalism Lab
- The Wizard of Oz and Wireless: Behind the Curtain with the New York Times Coverage of RT and 5G
- NY Times Article Blames Russia for U.S. 5G Opposition Even Though Telecom Industry Can’t Provide Evidence That 5G Is Safe and Researchers Say It’s Harmful
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Wireless Information Network
- Americans for Responsible Technology
- 5G Information
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- Last Tree Laws
- My Street,