Round Two: US Drone Airstrikes Kill Six Pro-Iran Militia Commanders

round-two:-us-drone-airstrikes-kill-six-pro-iran-militia-commanders

04-01-20 11:15:00,

Whether he is eating ice cream or not, Trump appears to be on a rampage to recreate the end of The Godfather.

Less than 24 hours after a US drone shockingly killed the top Iranian military leader, Qasem Soleimani, resulting in equity markets groaning around the globe in fear over Iranian reprisals (and potentially, World War III), the US has gone for round two with Reuters and various other social media sources reporting that US air strikes targeting Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Units umbrella grouping of Iran-backed Shi’ite militias near camp Taji north of Baghdad, have killed six people and critically wounded three, an Iraqi army source said late on Friday.

Iraqi official media has also confirm that two vehicles were targeted north of Baghdad, carrying commanders of the pro-Iran militias in the PMUs.

Iraqi officials media now confirm that two vehicles were targeted north of Baghdad, carrying commanders of the pro-Iran militias in the PMUs. #iraq #QassemSuleimani

— Hassan Hassan (@hxhassan) January 3, 2020

Two of the three vehicles making up a militia convoy were found burned, a Reuters source said, as well as six burned corpses.

Asaib Ahl al-Haq media outlet releases photos shows the aftermath airstrikes on Hashd al-Shaabi vehicles near Taji.#Iraq pic.twitter.com/MO1yqnttjF

— Baxtiyar Goran (@BaxtiyarGoran) January 3, 2020

The strikes reportedly took place at 1:12 am local time.

Hezbollah’s Mayadeen confirms that an airstrike hit a moving target in Taji northern Iraqi capital of Baghdad.

Mayadeen was first media outlet that confirmed the death of Soleimani and Muhandis last night.#Iraq https://t.co/cwebUoxlzA https://t.co/j5R73kZpyv

— Baxtiyar Goran (@BaxtiyarGoran) January 3, 2020

According to unconfirmed reports, a US MQ-9 Reaper drone targeted a convoy carrying several high ranking officials of PMU (Hashd al-Shaabi) in Taji, North of Baghdad. The casualties are said to be mostly among members of the IRGC-backed Asaib Ahl al-Haq. It is not known whether Qais al-Khazali is dead or alive.

#BREAKING: #USAF’s MQ-9 Reaper drone targeted a convoy carrying several high ranking officials of #PMU (Hashd al-Shaabi) in #Taji,

 » Lees verder

Round Two: Let’s Make NIST Explain Latest Refusal to Release Data

round-two:-let’s-make-nist-explain-latest-refusal-to-release-data

05-11-19 08:26:00,

We’re not taking no for an answer.

The “no” in question has come from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in its response to several dozen emails from the public, sent at the urging of AE911Truth, asking NIST to annul its 2009 “Finding Regarding Public Safety Information.” This policy states that the disclosure of certain computer modeling data and other information used by NIST in its investigation of the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 cannot be released to the public because it “might jeopardize public safety.”

In response to those who contacted NIST last month, NIST’s Public Inquiries Office wrote:

“The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) stands by the conclusions reached in its WTC 7 investigation, as well as the finding under Section 7d of the National Construction Safety Team Act. Based upon this finding, NIST did not release limited and specific input and results files for certain models because they might jeopardize public safety.”

The big question is how could the release of NIST’s computer modeling data possibly jeopardize public safety?

Today, on behalf of more than 3,000 architects and engineers whose foremost duty is to protect the public’s safety, we’re asking you to keep up the pressure on NIST. Please email NIST Director Walter Copan to ask him how releasing this data could jeopardize public safety and how exactly terrorists could use this data to “devise ways to destroy buildings,” as claimed by the U.S. Department of Commerce.

It’s time to let NIST know that the boilerplate statements will resolve nothing and that the pressure will keep on coming.

As one AE911Truth supporter put it to NIST: “I would like to urge greater transparency in the scientific process regarding the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11. I fail to see how withholding this information ensures any type of public safety. This looks like a deception rather than anything in the public interest.”

NIST’s stonewalling stands in stark contrast to the full disclosure of all input data, results data, and simulations used or generated during the University of Alaska Fairbanks study of Building 7’s collapse.

 » Lees verder