Lock Step, This Is No Futuristic Scenario: Panic and the Post-Pandemic Future? – Global Research

lock-step,-this-is-no-futuristic-scenario:-panic-and-the-post-pandemic-future?-–-global-research

20-04-20 02:01:00,

First published by New Eastern Outlook  and Global Research March 10, 2020

Every day world mainstream news reports more people in more countries diagnosed “positive” for the coronavirus illness, now called COVID-19. As the reported numbers grow, so does widespread nervousness, often in the form of panic shopping for masks, disinfections, toilet paper, canned goods. We are told to accept the testing results as science-based. While it is next to impossible to get a full picture of what is taking place in China, the center of the novel virus storm, there is a process, being fed by mainstream media accounts and genuine panic in populations unclear what the real dangers are, that has alarming implications for the post-pandemic future.

During the last week of January the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) ordered an unprecedented lock down of an entire city of 11 million, Wuhan, in an attempt to contain a public health situation that had clearly gotten out of control. Never before in the history of modern public health had a government placed an entire city in quarantine by imposing a cordon sanitaire around it. That lock down was quickly extended to other China cities to the extent that, for the past weeks, a major part of the world’s second largest national economy has shut down. That in turn is impacting the global economy.

At this point, as cases and the first deaths are being reported in countries outside of China, especially in South Korea, Japan, Iran and Italy, the prime question everyone has is how dangerous this virus is. The fiasco with the US CDC, where the putative tests for the novel virus were shown defective, underscores the fact that the testing for the now-named virus, SARS-CoV-2, said to cause the disease called COVID-19, is anything but 100% reliable. Despite this, influenced by a steady stream of mainstream media images of empty shop shelves in Italy, of police cordons around Washington State nursing homes said to house several presumed Coronavirus patients, of pictures of Iranian hospitals filled with body bags, millions of citizens are understandably becoming alarmed and fearful.

What is being done in city after city and country after country is cancellation of major events where many people come together.

 » Lees verder

LOCK STEP: This is No Futuristic Scenario | New Eastern Outlook

lock-step:-this-is-no-futuristic-scenario-|-new-eastern-outlook

10-03-20 09:25:00,

CORON342342

Every day world mainstream news reports more people in more countries diagnosed “positive” for the coronavirus illness, now called COVID-19. As the reported numbers grow, so does widespread nervousness, often in the form of panic shopping for masks, disinfections, toilet paper, canned goods. We are told to accept the testing results as science-based. While it is next to impossible to get a full picture of what is taking place in China, the center of the novel virus storm, there is a process, being fed by mainstream media accounts and genuine panic in populations unclear what the real dangers are, that has alarming implications for the post-pandemic future.

During the last week of January the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) ordered an unprecedented lock down of an entire city of 11 million, Wuhan, in an attempt to contain a public health situation that had clearly gotten out of control. Never before in the history of modern public health had a government placed an entire city in quarantine by imposing a cordon sanitaire around it. That lock down was quickly extended to other China cities to the extent that, for the past weeks, a major part of the world’s second largest national economy has shut down. That in turn is impacting the global economy.

At this point, as cases and the first deaths are being reported in countries outside of China, especially in South Korea, Japan, Iran and Italy, the prime question everyone has is how dangerous this virus is. The fiasco with the US CDC, where the putative tests for the novel virus were shown defective, underscores the fact that the testing for the now-named virus, SARS-CoV-2, said to cause the disease called COVID-19, is anything but 100% reliable. Despite this, influenced by a steady stream of mainstream media images of empty shop shelves in Italy, of police cordons around Washington State nursing homes said to house several presumed Coronavirus patients, of pictures of Iranian hospitals filled with body bags, millions of citizens are understandably becoming alarmed and fearful.

What is being done in city after city and country after country is cancellation of major events where many people come together. This has included the Venice Carnival, major sports events, trade shows in Switzerland and elsewhere being canceled.

 » Lees verder

MH17 – Een ander scenario voor de BUK-beelden

mh17-een-ander-scenario-voor-de-buk-beelden

12-01-19 01:26:00,

In de dagen na de MH17-ramp doken een aantal foto’s en video’s op van een BUK-installatie in het oosten van Oekraïne. De beelden dienen als bewijs dat een BUK op de tragische dag onderweg was naar een lanceerplaats vanwaar het MH17 zou neerschieten. Het kritisch bekijken van een aantal details van deze beelden roept echter vragen op. Tezamen met onderzoek ter plaatse ontstaat het beeld dat een heel ander scenario mogelijk is en misschien zelfs waarschijnlijker.

In dit artikel zal een groot deel van het bewijsmateriaal onder de loep worden genomen dat naar buiten is gekomen over de aanwezigheid van de vermeende Russische BUK-installatie. Het gaat hier om audio-opnames, foto’s en video’s. Specifiek wordt er gekeken naar een aantal bijzonderheden die verband houden met dit bewijsmateriaal. Het gaat hier om zaken die moeilijk te verklaren vallen indien wordt aangenomen dat het materiaal is opgenomen op 17 juli 2014, de dag waarop vlucht MH17 werd neergeschoten. Aan de hand van deze bijzonderheden in het bewijsmateriaal schuiven we de hypothese naar voren dat een deel van het bewijsmateriaal eerder is gemaakt.

Het is goed om te benadrukken dat dit artikel niet gaat over wie of wat MH17 heeft neergeschoten. Zelfs in het geval het bewijsmateriaal inderdaad op een eerdere dag is gemaakt, dan zegt dan nog steeds niets over wie wel of niet vlucht MH17 heeft neergeschoten. Dit artikel trekt ook niet in twijfel dat er een trailer met daarop een BUK-TELAR-installatie heeft gereden tussen Donetsk en Snezjnoe op 17 juli 2014. Wij melden dat meerdere journalisten, waaronder ook Novini, met mensen hebben gesproken die een dergelijke BUK-installatie hebben zien rijden op de 17e.

Blijf op de hoogte van nieuws, opinie en achtergronden: Volg Novini!

Verder pretendeert dit artikel niet het Alfa en Omega te zijn over het audio-, video- en fotomateriaal dat van de BUK zou zijn gemaakt noch over de conclusies die hieruit worden getrokken. We spreken hier bewust van een hypothese, omdat vooralsnog niet valt uit te sluiten dat de bijzonderheden op een andere manier te verklaren zijn. Hoe het ook gegaan mag zijn, om een sluitend verhaal te krijgen kunnen de bijzonderheden in het bewijsmateriaal niet worden genegeerd.

Inleiding

Het zijn de dagen na de 17 juli; MH17 is net neergeschoten, de wrakstukken van het toestel liggen in de velden rondom Petropavlovka en Rossypnoe.

 » Lees verder