By B.N. Frank
It was bizarre enough when the New York Times and other telecom proponents blamed Russia for American opposition to 5G. This Tucker Carlson interview with Dr. Marc Siegel is also inaccurate as well as very confusing.
There was no reference to the fact that there is congressional testimony from telecom executives saying that they have NO evidence that 5G is safe.
There was no reference to the research that has already determined that 5G is biologically harmful.
Americans aren’t the only ones concerned about exposure to 5G.
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Wireless Information Network
- Americans for Responsible Technology
- 5G Information
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- Last Tree Laws
- My Street, My Choice
- Our Town Our Choice
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
Be Free and Independent! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.